Thursday, June 30, 2011

Accentuate the Positive

My sister does great work with vegetable seeds. She had a wonderful leftover grape tomato plant and gave it to us (thanks!). My assistant and I took the dramatic step of planting this thing.


 And it seems happy where we planted it.


Good night grape tomato!

Across from the tomato, I have this:


And I have these:


I hope they're green beans. Otherwise they're a terrible mistake. They seem to think they're important, punching through the dirt that way. Here I am! Hello, world. Look at me!

Nearby, I have a large rock. I have plans for the future of this rock.


My plans require rain.

And, up by the house, it's another baby lettuce. That's crazy.


Audience, please get plenty of rest tonight. Tomorrow is the July 1 Solar Eclipse of  2011. Generally I hate eclipses. I am hoping that this one makes me rich. If you're traveling, please travel safely.

Susan Miller told me to avoid traveling. I'll follow her advice. Being too busy and low on funds helps with this a great deal! Susan Miller is a tough love astrologer. That's sort of the opposite of me. When I'm being an astrologer.

Accentuate the positive, I say.

Good night, audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment